When the Phone Rings: Telephone Skills for Better Service - DVD
Duration: 20 Minutes
When the phone rings, your employees have only a few seconds to set a tone. To communicate that your company listens to customers and gives them what they need- every single time they call.
Great telephone service doesn't have to be a thing of the past. Even with the advent of email and the Internet, your customers still want to be able to call sometimes and reach a live person. And how that call is handled still makes a huge difference to the success of your organization.
Those who answer the phones are speaking for everyone in the company. Make sure they have training.
- Teach the ABC's of telephone courtesy:
- Customer service etiquette.
- Taking an accurate message.
- Handling transfers and multiple lines.
- Voice mail and leaving a message.
- Problem calls.