What's My Selling Style? - Self-Assessment
A Selling-Style Assessment
What makes one salesperson successful and another unsuccessful? Popular books target characteristics such as ambition, initiative, self-confidence, tact... the list goes on. The common thread? Personality! Whether or not salespeople are aware of it, their personality shines through every interaction.
Salespeople who know their own personal selling style and are able to flex it to match their clients' personal style are more successful than those who don't. What's My Selling Style? is a quick and easy way for salespeople to identify personal style, pinpoint their clients' styles, and then make adjustments where necessary.
- Identify one of 4 personal selling-style preferences
- Understand how to leverage style strengths and avoid trouble spots
- Learn the clues to determine customers' personal styles
- Discover how to adjust to match the customer's style
- Find out how to sell to any personal style
Includes 1 print assessment. Order one Self Assessment for each individual. Quantity discounts available.
Self Assessment Table of Contents:
- 20-item assessment with pressure-sensitive scoring form
- Scoring What’s My Selling Style
- What is Selling Style?
- The Four Selling Styles
- Selling Style Strengths
- Selling Style Trouble Spots
- Identifying Different Styles
- Selling to Every Style
- Flexing Your Selling Style
Additional Products: Facilitation Set