What's My Selling Style? - Deluxe Facilitator Set
A Selling-Style Assessment
What makes one salesperson successful and another unsuccessful? Popular books target characteristics such as ambition, initiative, self-confidence, tact... the list goes on. The common thread? Personality! Whether or not salespeople are aware of it, their personality shines through every interaction.
Salespeople who know their own personal selling style and are able to flex it to match their clients' personal style are more successful than those who don't. What's My Selling Style? is a quick and easy way for salespeople to identify personal style, pinpoint their clients' styles, and then make adjustments where necessary.
- Identify one of 4 personal selling-style preferences
- Understand how to leverage style strengths and avoid trouble spots
- Learn the clues to determine customers' personal styles
- Discover how to adjust to match the customer's style
- Find out how to sell to any personal style
If you are planning to use What's My Selling Style in a classroom training session, we recommend you allow approximately 1 hour for interpretation of scores, topic discussion, debrief, and action planning. The What's My Selling Style Facilitator Guide includes everything you need to lead a successful training session from comprehensive background information and activities, to reproducible handouts and even a professional PowerPoint presentation. The Facilitator Guide also offers an easy-to-follow workshop outline that expands What's My Selling Style into a 1.5-hour program.
Uses for this assessment
What's My Selling Style is appropriate for anyone to use for both personal and management development. The assessment can be used as a standalone training assessment, or it can be incorporated into a more comprehensive sales or negotiating training program.
Includes one comprehensive What’s My Selling Style Facilitator Set, one PERSONALITY STYLE AT WORK book, and one PERSONALITY STYLE FOR DUMMIES book. Order one per trainer.
Facilitator Set Table of Contents:
- Overview and Introduction
- Preparation Checklists
- General Procedures
- The Paper Version vs. the Online Version
- Administering the Online Version
- Administering the Paper Version
- About the Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Experiential Learning Methodology
- Background Information
- Technical Development
- Workshop At-A-Glance
- Facilitator Instructions
- Optional Activities
- Alternative Training Design
- Training Outline Template
- Related Materials from HRDQ
- Selling to Your Customers
- Certificate of Completion
- Training Evaluation
- CD-ROM containing reproducible content
- Sample Participant Materials
Additional Products: Self-Assessment
FREE DOWNLOAD: What's My Selling Style? - Theoretical Background