In this program you will learn how to increase your personal effectiveness by using management techniques that fit your personality. You will apply time-saving techniques, learn ways to overcome procrastination and find out a variety of methods to living a balanced life.
- Understand the relationship between time-management style and personality preferences
- Assess your time-management style
- Outline traditional time-management steps
- Recognize the causes of procrastination
- Apply time-saving techniques
- Determine when tasks can be automated
- Utilize the priority matrix
- Identify the priorities and boundaries of your job
- A Personalized Approach to Time Management
- Your Time Management Style
- The Traditional Approach to Time Management
- Eliminating Procrastination
- Managing People/Managing Self
- Managing Paper
- Balancing Act
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.