The Toughest Supervisor Challenges - RTL
The Toughest Supervisor Challenges gives both new and experienced managers the supervisory skills, tools, and techniques they need to evaluate the situation at hand and choose the appropriate response.
The Toughest Supervisor Challenges is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Understand how to use realism, restraint, and resolve to face any challenge
- Learn how to resolve conflicts between employees
- Know how to minimize the impact of employee layoffs
- Discover how to support employees with performance issues
- Learn how to manage while preparing for possible discipline or termination
- Handle employee issues with sensitivity and fairness
- Know how to take control and responsibility in a crisis situation
- Resolving Conflict between Employees
- Dealing with "Problem" Employees
- Dealing with Personal Problems
- Discipline and Termination
- Dealing with Layoffs
- Crisis Management
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Conflict Strategies, Crisis Planning, Group Activities, and Action Plan
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.