The New Supervisor Collection - DVD
New Supervisor Collection ( Includes 7 Separate Courses)
Develop your leadership and supervisory skills with these seven high-impact productions.
We all know that being a manager isn't easy. Roles are changing and today's managers find themselves faced with not only being responsible for the goals of their workforce but for the entire organization as well. These training programs provide proven techniques that are guaranteed to improve productivity and people skills for new managers (as well as seasoned veterans)!
Learning points include:
- How to look for positive behavior, and praise often.
- Earn the trust of the people you manage.
- Reduce frustrating mis-communications.
- Nurture teams through development stages.
- Set goals that can be achieved—and are worth achieving!
This New Supervisor Collection Includes 7 Courses:
Employment Laws: What'supervisors Need to Know
The Power of Positive Discipline
Harassment and Diversity: Respecting Differences - Manager Version
Workplace Violence: The Early Warning Signs - Manager Version
Professional Email Etiquette
Duration: 2 hours, 57 minutes (7 Courses)