Strengthen Commitment by Discovering the Motivational Needs of Millennial Employees
More than 1 in 3 employees in today's workforce is a Millennial. Just like Boomers and Gen Xers, Millennials share a common set of beliefs and characteristics – brought about by certain cultural influences – that drive their behavior. As a manager, it's important to understand this mindset in order to help Millennial employees maximize job performance and work productivity. This program explores their expectations, preferences and motivations in various capacities of the working environment and then shares the ways that managers can adapt their behavior to this growing segment of the workforce in order to leverage their unique skill set.
This program is primarily for managers who supervise Millennial employees, but is also appropriate for anyone who works with Millennial-age employees.
- Understand the influences that shaped Millennials' workplace habits and preferences.
- Replace negative stereotypes with positive perceptions about working with Millennial employees.
- Identify elements of a company culture that are appealing to Millennials.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your daily interactions with Millennial employees through engagement and communication strategies.
- Identify ways to reduce tension with Millennials as both a manager and an employee.
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product will be a digital download via emailed link - please add Haply.online as a safe site to your email.