The Golden Rule - RTL
An increasingly demanding workplace creates greater pressure and stress for every employee. In addition, impersonal electronic communication has taken precedence over face-to-face interactions. Sometimes, this increased stress, and the lack of personal contact leads to more abrupt, informal face-to-face communication.
The Golden Rule is designed to help employees consistently demonstrate respect in their day-to-day interactions. From electronic to face-to-face communication, participants learn the behaviors that contribute to a respectful environment. They will learn how to establish self-respect, develop reciprocity with colleagues, and maintain respect when faced with stress, uncertainty, and change.
The Golden Rule is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Examine the behaviors that contribute to a respectful workplace at the individual and organizational level.
- Recognize the importance of building an organizational culture that fosters respect.
- Implement strategies to maintain a respectful work environment when faced with stress, uncertainty, and change.
- Maintain and rebuild respect after there has been an offense.
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Individual Responsibility
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Company Culture
- Maintaining a Respectful Workplace in Challenging Situations
- Maintaining and Rebuilding Respect after an Offense
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Sample Respect Charter, Action Plan,and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 53 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.