The Comprehensive Leader - Observer Form
Visionary leaders are inspiring; and, every organization, regardless of size or mission, requires leadership that can manage existing business while motivating and planning toward future growth. The Comprehensive Leader is a 40-item assessment that will help participants to discover their personal leadership style, recognize their potential and understand how to realistically exercise visionary leadership.
- The Comprehensive Leader will help you:
- Understand the concept of strategic and visionary leadership,
- Identify the organizational benefits, and
- Learn how to put these principles into practice.
Uses for the Product
A variety of leaders will benefit from this training tool, including team or department leaders, middle managers and senior-level contributors and well-respected, influential team members. As with all HRDQ assessments, The Comprehensive Leader is effective as a stand-alone instrument or as a component of a larger training initiative — flexible enough to be used at various stages of a leadership development program.
The instrument can also be used as a complement to other leadership models. Ideas for building bridges between The Model of Comprehensive Leadership and other popular leadership models are presented in the Facilitator Guide. Ideal for any type of workplace setting, from private companies and non-profit organizations to education institutions and governmental agencies.
- Hard Copy Form: Order up to 5 Observer Forms per Participant
- Included with On-Line Assessment for an unlimited number of raters.