The Art of Influencing Others - RTL
The purpose of this training is to teach people the skills they need so that others will want to grant them the power to affect outcomes. Our approach is to teach someone how to develop and maintain rapport, how to resolve conflicts and handle difficult situations, and how to recognize others’ needs and support them in meeting their needs while meeting their own as well (“win-win”). The training concludes with emphasizing the qualities that influential people have and give the participants an opportunity to assess themselves in these areas.
The Art of Influencing Others is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Build rapport and develop genuine relationships
- Improve communication skills, including verbal and nonverbal messages, tobe more effective with others
- Recognize common barriers to communication
- Understand and use communication styles to tailor yourcommunications
- Resolve conflicts
- Building Rapport
- Identifying Common Communication Filters
- Recognizing Communication Styles
- Avoiding Unnecessary Conflict
- Recipe For Success
- 16 hours / Two Days
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Active Listening Activity,Communication Self-Assessment, and Conflict Resolution Exercise
- Approx. 1 hour 20 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.