The Accountability Experience - Facilitator Set
by Linda Galindo
Individuals who go through accountability training are better able to develop positive relationships, feel a sense of accomplishment and improve personal productivity, all with less stress. They will also develop skills to hold others accountable for agreements in a way that minimizes conflict and encourages improved results.
Leadership Accountability leads to organizations in which there is crystal-clear clarity about what’s expected to happen, how, and when. Managers and supervisors learn to encourage employee accountability at all levels, leading to increased engagement and a decrease in the gap between expectation and delivery.
- Understand the benefits of an accountable environment
- Define responsibility, empowerment, and accountability
- Discover one's personal skill levels
- Recognize barriers to accountability
- Identify appropriate tools to address accountability challenges
- Practice skills associated with declining, negotiating, and holding others accountable
- Develop a plan to enhance on-the-job accountability
The Accountability Experience is appropriate for individuals, managers, and is a useful refresher for senior executives.
The Accountability Experience combines a self-assessment and customized report to allow employees to feel more in control of outcomes and improve key work relationships. The self-assessment is designed to gauge how an employee’s current mindset puts accountability, responsibility, and empowerment into practice.
Administered in advance of the workshop, the 73-item self-assessment measures an individual's mindset in four dimensions of accountability: Personal Responsibility, Personal Accountability, Team Empowerment, and Perception of Organizational Culture.
During the one-day workshop, participants are introduced to the three phases of the Accountability Cycle:
- Responsibility: Claiming ownership of a task
- Self-Empowerment: Taking personal action to complete the task
- Accountability: Answering for the outcome
A detailed, step-by-step guide for planning and delivering a powerful learning experience that builds individual accountability. Includes a flash drive containing a PowerPoint slide deck with embedded video clips.
Table of Contents:
- The Accountability Experience
- How Results are Achieved
- Who Would Benefit from Attending This Workshop
- Creating an Effective Learning Environment
- About This Guide
- Preparing for Successful Workshops
- Your Role
- Workshop Timing
- Learning More
- Workshop Timing Sheet
- Module 1: Preliminaries
- Module 2: Building the Accountability Case
- Module 3: The Accountability Cycle
- Module 4: A Focus on Responsibility
- Module 5: A Focus on Self-Empowerment
- Module 6: A Focus on Accountability
- Module 7: Wrap Up
- Pre-Workshop Correspondence
- Chart Masters
- Video Clip Synopses
- About the Author
Save money with a Starter Kit at a Special Price:
- Facilitator Set
- 6 workbooks
- 6 Assessments
- 6 Wallet cards
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information: This product ships in 1 week.