Team-Work & Team-Roles - Facilitator Set
Team Work & Team Roles at Work
The Team-Work and Team-Roles assessment helps individuals and teams better understand how their preferences for different types of work can affect the overall result. Participants will learn to recognize the unique strengths of each team member and identify the phases of a team task; thus enabling them to pinpoint the role each contributor should take in order to get the job done.
- Identify preferred individual and team roles and work phases
- Learn how to deliberately cultivate missing team roles and work phases
- Discover how to resolve team roles that conflict
- Explore the strengths and weaknesses of teams that are “stuck” in various team-work/team-role combinations
Using an 18-item assessment, team members rank-order sets of four statements describing their manner of working in a team. This assessment will take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. A team profile (created by compiling individual profiles) and group discussion then help the teams to discover how they can modify their behavior to ensure roles and phases are addressed.
Measures Teams’ effectiveness in work phases and roles
Team Work: Initiation, Ideation, Elaboration, Completion
Team Roles: Leader, Moderator, Creator, Innovator, Manager, Organizer, Evaluator, Finisher
Facilitator Set Contents:
- Administrative guidelines
- Background information
- Sample training design
- Blank training outline
- Self Assessment CD-ROM containing reproducible handouts for an optional activity
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
- Certificate of achievement template
- Training evaluation template
Buy one facilitator set per instructor and one self-assessment per participant.
Save money with a Starter Kit - a facilitator set + 6 print self-assessments at a special price!