Team Chemistry - RTL
In the world of science, chemistry is an exploration into the properties of matter, their interactions, and the substances they produce. The same basic principles of study are applicable to the working world—the reason many often use “chemistry” to describe an intangible, but positive effect on teamwork. That’s because the basis for understanding team development and performance is a consideration of the skills, characteristics, and strengths each person possesses and how those qualities can be combined to form cohesive, collaborative working relationships that result in high productivity.
Appropriate for anyone who may have influence on the structure of a team, Team Chemistry teaches participants how to identify and correlate diverse, but complementary skills, characteristics, and strengths to team roles. They also learn the techniques for observing interactions, establishing positive communication patterns, overcoming groupthink, developing mutual accountability for results, and boosting morale.
Team Chemistry is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Understand how to choose team members to create a high performingteam.
- Leverage the strengths of team members to maximize team performance.
- Implement strategies to promote positive interactions.
- Evaluate team processes and team results.
- Recognize the responsibilities of a team leader.
- Choosing Elements
- Creating Balanced Equations
- Observing Interactions
- Measuring Results
- Leading the Team
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan, andTest Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.