Taking Initiative - RTL
Taking Initiative: How to Inspire a Proactive Company Culture
by Kate Ward
Initiative—you know it when you see it. Employees who take initiative act instead of react. They complete tasks without being told, they spot opportunities and seize them, and they persist in the face of obstacles. Taking Initiative allows participants to develop these skills in the framework of a four-step model that can be used for initiative efforts of all shapes and sizes; however, focuses specifically on how to effect positive change from a large-scale perspective. Participants learn how to identify, develop, sell, and implement ideas that produce a wide-array of long-term company benefits. To put the concept of initiative into greater perspective, throughout the program participants are asked to apply the learned techniques to a case study that focuses on an employee who is working to organize a company-wide charitable event as a way to boost employee morale.
- Find an opportunity to take initiative by anticipating a need.
- Conduct research and gather information to develop your idea.
- Present your idea with confidence and gain necessary approval.
- Follow through on your idea with clear action steps.
- Find the Idea
- Develop the Idea
- Sell the Idea
- Implement the Idea
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Test Your Knowledge, Action Plan, Practice Exercises, and Activities
- Approx. 1 hour
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes
Taking Initiative is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Note: This product will be a digital download via emailed link - please add Haply.online as a safe site to your email.
Save money buy purchasing The Ultimate Collection with over 130 programs for $3999.00