Taking Control of Conflict
Let's face it. Conflict isn't going to become obsolete anytime soon. But individuals can learn how to handle it maturely and collaboratively with insight, knowledge, and the proper skills. And better yet, organizations can actually benefit from conflict in the form of increased productivity and improved relationships -- that is, when it's managed successfully.
Taking Control of Conflict: How to Resolve and Minimize Workplace Disputes introduces the different types of conflict, shows individuals how to communicate clearly and tactfully,explores appropriate resolution strategies, and establishes a common-sense approach for preventing unnecessary conflict.
- Identify a preferred strategy for handling conflict
- Understand the characteristics and drawbacks of five conflict strategies
- Recognize the sources of conflict that most often occur in the workplace
- Learn effective strategies for managing and resolving conflict
- Practice behaviors that minimize tension and conflict
- Discover how to address an issue before it escalates into conflict
- Looking at Conflict
- Typical Approaches to Conflict
- Sources of Conflict
- Best Practices for Conflict Prevention
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.