Taking Control of Conflict - RTL
Is conflict an ongoing battle in your organization? Apparently, it is for most. A recent study reveals that 85 percent of employees experience conflict at work—a staggering 2.8 hours each week—ranging from mild squabbles with teammates to explosive disagreements between managers.
Let’s face it. Conflict isn’t going to become obsolete anytime soon. But individuals can learn how to handle it maturely and collaboratively with insight, knowledge, and the proper skills. And better yet, organizations can actually benefit from conflict in the form of increased productivity and improved relationships—that is, when it’s managed successfully.
A half-day classroom training program, Taking Control of Conflict: How to Resolve and Minimize Workplace Disputes introduces the different types of conflict, shows individuals how to communicate clearly and tactfully, explores appropriate resolution strategies, and establishes a common-sense approach for preventing unnecessary conflict.
Taking Control of Conflict is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Identify a preferred strategy for handling conflict
- Understand the characteristics and drawbacks of five conflictstrategies
- Recognize the sources of conflict that most often occur in theworkplace
- Learn effective strategies for managing and resolving conflict
- Practice behaviors that minimize tension and conflict
- Discover how to address an issue before it escalates into conflict
- Looking at Conflict
- Typical Approaches to Conflict
- Sources of Conflict
- Best Practices for Conflict Prevention
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan, andTest Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.