Systems Thinking - RTL
From production and marketing to customer service and fulfillment, organizations are made up of a series of interconnected parts. And while each function may appear to operate efficiently on its own, a change in just one cog can throw the whole system out of whack, creating a continuous chain reaction of problems.
If your organization is plagued by nagging issues that affect its performance, it’s time for a new approach. Systems thinking is a proactive problem-solving technique that examines the relationships between various organizational functions and how they impact each other. What makes systems thinking so powerful is that it enables your organization to predict the consequences of change, eliminate silo thinking, adjust perspectives to see different viewpoints, and remain focused on the big picture.
Get your problem-solving approach in gear with Systems Thinking: How to Solve Problems so they Stay Solved, the program that helps your organization find optimal solutions to complex challenges, improve innovation, and increase productivity.
Systems Thinking is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Understand the concept of systems thinking and why it's important
- Identify the benefits of using systems thinking in the workplace
- Learn how to apply systems thinking to address a problem orsituation
- Minimize unintended consequences of major decisions
- Know how to use systems thinking to improve innovation andproductivity
- Recognize the potential pitfalls of implementing systems thinking
- What Is Systems Thinking and Why Does It Matter?
- Systems Thinking Language and Tools
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- Applying Systems Thinking in the Workplace
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Case Study, Action Plan, andTest Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.