Supervisor Communication Skills - RTL
In this course, you will learn the importance of assertive speaking - asking directly for what you need from others without being aggressive. You will discover techniques for holding others accountable while also creating and practicing the art of equitable compromise.
Supervisor Communication Skills is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Identify the characteristics of assertive behavior and include them inyour interactions
- Ask directly for what you need without being aggressive
- Confront problem behaviors successfully
- Create equitable compromises with employees and peers
- Hold others accountable
- Manage conflicts to achieve productive outcomes
- Deal with difficult people effectively
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Principles of Assertive Communication
- Putting Assertiveness to Work
- Handling Specific "Difficult" Personality Types
- 8 hours / One Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Case Studies, Self-Assessments,Practice Exercises, Group Activities, and Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 27 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.