Supervisor Communication Skills
In this course, you will learn the importance of assertive speaking -- asking directly for what you need from others without being aggressive. You will discover techniques for holding others accountable while also creating and practicing the art of equitable compromise.
- Identify the characteristics of assertive behavior and include them inyour interactions
- Ask directly for what you need without being aggressive
- Confront problem behaviors successfully
- Create equitable compromises with employees and peers
- Hold others accountable
- Manage conflicts to achieve productive outcomes
- Deal with difficult people effectively
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Principles of Assertive Communication
- Putting Assertiveness to Work
- Handling Specific "Difficult" Personality Types
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.