Super Manager - RTL
As a manager, overseeing employee performance is an essential obligation. Yet, it’s more than just ensuring a timely schedule of operations and quality production. Organizations that surpass expectations with unmatched success ensure employees receive the necessary support, resources, and guidance to get the job done. In a study on employee retention, a number of respondents pointed the finger back at their manager citing behaviors such as a lack of recognition and an inability to meet commitments as some of the top reasons for quitting. It takes a special manager to increase employee engagement and satisfaction in the workplace—it takes a super manager.
Super Manager is the half-day training course that provides managers at all levels the necessary know-how to help their employees grow in their abilities and motivate them to go above and beyond expectations. Participants will explore the qualities, behaviors, skills, and tools to help them become the manager everyone wants to for.
Super Manager is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Recognize and learn to balance the qualities of a super manager.
- Develop a self-awareness of your managerial skills and displayattentiveness to your employees.
- Demonstrate consistency in your values, attitude, and behavior.
- Identify when and how to appropriately exercise mental flexibility.
- Display humility and confidence in both your decisions as a manger andthe capabilities of your employees.
- Ensure employees' maintain focus.
- The Qualities of a Super Manager
- Self-Awareness and Attentiveness to Others
- Consistency and Flexibility
- Humility and Confidence
- Focus and Fun
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.