Succession Planning - RTL
This program shows you how to conduct a gap analysis to identify current and future needs, how to create a pipeline of potential top leadership and how to bring selection systems, reward systems and management development into alignment with the process of leadership renewal.
Succession Planning is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Identify high-potential employees
- Conduct a gap analysis to identify current and future needs
- Develop a cadre of successors at several levels
- Use employee development plans (EDPs) as a tool for leadershipdevelopment
- Consider individual results and adherence to values in your assessment ofhigh-potential employees
- Identify pitfalls of poor planning or no planning
- Measure, evaluate and refine your succession management program
- Keys to Effective Succession Planning
- Expanding the Pipeline
- Actively Develop Rising Stars
- Is It Working?
- 8 hours / One Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Trends and Influences, DevelopmentalStrategies, Leadership Coaching, Mentoring, GAP Analysis Tool,Activities, and Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 26 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.