Strike Fighter - Simulation
by Pracownia Gier Szkoleniowych
Please note this product is not available for sale outside the United States and Canada.
Simulated negotiation. Real-world skills.
If you think negotiations are a battle to be won, imagine this…
You know firsthand what the Air Service needs in its aircraft – heck, you’ve flown the covert operations yourself. Now, as the military Commander of the Air Service, you’re about to take part in the most challenging mission of all: a top-secret meeting with the Heads of the Land and Sea Services to replace an aging fleet of strike fighter jets with just a single model. While you want to fight for the sole interests of the Air Service, you know it could cause you to win the battle… but lose the war. Instead, you must engage your well-honed negotiating skills and collaborate.
Practice makes perfect.
Before the people in your organization attempt to maneuver through real-world negotiations, give them the opportunity to practice their skills in the safety of the classroom with the action-packed simulation, Strike Fighter. The winner of the NASAGA game design competition, this learning-rich experience is aimed at helping individuals become more competent and confident negotiators by teaching a solid start-to-finish strategy. There isn’t a more powerful way to surface strengths and weaknesses, and answer the question: Is the way I approach negotiating successful, and if not, what do I need to change?
What you will achieve with Strike Fighter
- Practice using the negotiation process and reflect upon their negotiating skills
- Understanding of the five main negotiating styles
- Improved negotiating skills
- Personal action plan
Uses for the Simulation
Strike Fighter is effective as a stand-alone activity or as part of a more comprehensive training program. Here are some suggested applications for the simulation:
- Introduction to the concept of collaborative negotiating
- An experiential follow up to the Negotiating Style Profile assessment
- Basic negotiating skills practice
- Preparation exercise for sales people or purchasing agents
- Team building activity for teams that need to collaborate
Complete Game Kit Includes everything you need to train up to 3 teams of 1 – 4 participants at one time.
- Facilitator Guide
- Strike Fighter CD-ROM with Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
- Jetfighter catalog card decks
- Instructional Guides
- Score card tablets
- Contract Card tablets
- Ranking Card tablets
- Notes pad tablet
- Top Secret Envelopes
- Calculators (12)
- Tote bag
Facilitator Guide Table of Contents:
- About Strike Fighter
- Strike Fighter Simulation Overview
- Strike Fighter Kit Contents
- About the Authors
- About NASAGA
- Experimental Learning Methodology
- What is Negotiation?
- The Model of Negotiating Style
- Five Characteristic Negotiating Styles
- Which Style is Preferred?
- The Collaborative Negotiating Process
- Preparation Checklist
- Facilitator Instructions
- Debriefing the Simulation
- Applying What You’ve Learned
- Simulation Parts Glossary
- Simulation Setup Options
- Related Materials from HRDQ
- Participant Materials
Refill Game Pack Contents:
- 3 Tablets of Scorecards
- 3 Double-Sided Tablets of Contract Cards
- 1 Tablet of Ranking Cards
- 1 Notes Pad
Please Note: This product is not available for sale outside of the United States and Canada.