Spanish Collection for Managers - DVD
Develop your leadership and supervisory skills with these four high-impact Spanish productions.
Being a manager isn't easy. Roles are changing and today's managers find themselves faced with not only being responsible for the goals of their workforce but of the entire organization as well. These four top-selling management training DVDs provide proven techniques that are guaranteed to improve productivity and people skills both for new managers and seasoned veterans.
Learning points include:
- The essentials of how to investigate and resolve allegations of sexual harassment.
- An overview of four different leadership styles, and how to embrace the one that works best for you and your workforce.
- The responsibilities of a manager to be aware of all types of harassment, and how to handle those incidents should they occur.
- How to handle potentially violent employees – and how to tell if they are really a threat.
- Sexual Harassment: A Commonsense Approach
- Leadership at Every Level
- Harassment & Diversity: Respecting Differences
- Workplace Violence for Managers