Creative thinking, effective problem solving, increased productivity, job satisfaction, and more. The benefits of collaboration are significant, both for individuals and organizations. That is, when things run smoothly. But there's much more to collaboration than working side-by-side with people. There's an effective way to collaborate -- and an ineffective way to collaborate. And believe it or not, sometimes it's the wrong choice altogether. That's because successful collaboration requires a combination of the right situation,well-honed skills, and an open mindset.
Before the individuals in your organization attempt the next project, introduce them to Skillful Collaboration, a soft-skills training program that will help them to make sense of the ins and outs of collaboration. From setting common objectives, defining roles, and establishing processes to communication strategies, troubleshooting obstacles, and building networks, Skillful Collaboration focuses on how to structure an effective framework that enables individuals to develop harmonious and productive working relationships.
- Discover when collaboration can be an effective and beneficial approach - and when it's not.
- Learn how to establish and successfully communicate expectations to group members.
- Recognize the inward attitudes and outward behaviors necessary to collaborate well.
- Understand communication strategies that foster or hinder collaboration.
- Identify non-collaborative behaviors and implement strategies to cope with them.
- Recognize the scope of your network to increase the ability to collaborate.
- Establish a Purpose for Collaboration
- Collaborative Behaviors
- The Power of Words
- Building Group Collaboration
- Non-Collaborative Behaviors
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.