Selling Essentials 7: Coaching for Performance - RTL
The seventh module of the in-depth Selling Essentials training series, Coaching for Performance targets the skills sales managers need to be effective coaches throughout the selling process, from high-level planning in the early stages to tactical decision making later in the cycle.
Selling Essentials: Coaching for Performance is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Understand what the term "coaching" means in a professional setting
- Comprehend the importance of effective coaching and feedback
- Know your strengths and areas for improvement as a coach
- Be able to describe the challenges of coaching
- Understand and apply a 3-step coaching model
- Demonstrate the best practices for giving feedback
- What Is Coaching All About?
- Coaching Styles and Motivation
- Improving Performance Through Coaching
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self Assessment, Group Activities,Planning Worksheet for Prospecting Calls, Qualifying Checklist,and Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 10 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.