Selling Essentials 4: What to Ask and How to Listen - RTL
So before your salespeople have the chance to jeopardize their next big deal, make sure they know how to keep the customer engaged, uncover their needs, learn their decision-making strategies, and know what not to say. Teach them what to ask—and how to listen.
Sales Essentials: What to Ask & How to Listen, the fourth module of the in-depth training series, shows salespeople how to ask the right questions, avoid communication shut downs, maximize business discussions, and learn valuable active listening skills that will move the customer relationship forward.
Selling Essentials: What to Ask and How to Listen is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Discover the questions that uncover customer needs
- Identify customer needs and challenges
- Learn how to use active listening to better understand customers
- Develop strategies for business discussions that get results
- Getting a Perspective on Listening
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- What to Ask in the Business Discussion
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group Activities,Tips for Better Listening, and Action Plan
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.