Selling Essentials 3: Opening the Sales Call - RTL
Ten seconds or less. That’s how long the window of opportunity is open for your salespeople to grab a client’s attention. And that’s why it’s vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere, engaging, and successful—before they set foot in their next face-to-face sales call.
With the proper knowledge and preparation, your salespeople can establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients. Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Call does just that. The third installment of the in-depth training series, this half-day classroom program and one-hour e-learning workshop is all about learning how to make a great first impression, set a positive tone, and beat the competition.
Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Call is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Understand the importance of preparation
- Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
- Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
- Understand the importance of building rapport
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change
- Preparing to Open the Sales Call
- Practicing: Opening the Sales Call
- Tips for Opening the Sales Call
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Group Activities andSuggested Resource List
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.