Selling Essentials 1: Understanding the Sales Cycle - RTL
Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle is the first title in a series of in-depth learning experiences aimed at transforming your sales force into true professionals who are prepped and ready for any challenge. Filled with an assessment, activities, worksheets, action planning, and more, this program requires individuals to take an active role in their learning. It starts with self-reflection and measurement, and then shifts the focus to the buyer with an exploration of customer-focused selling and decision-making patterns before ending with action strategies and planning.
Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Assess selling strengths and areas for improvement
- Learn about the trends in today's selling environment
- Understand the concept of customer-focused selling
- Learn the steps of the sales process and buying cycle
- Discover how customers make decisions
- Describe the steps in the sales process
- Assessing Your Sales Savvy
- Customer-Focused Selling
- Customer Decision-Making
- Introduction to the Sales Process
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group Activities,and Action Plan
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.