Remarkable Leadership - Facilitator's Set
A Learning Series for Building Better Leaders
by Kevin Eikenberry, Published by Pfeiffer
We are all given a unique set of talents when we are born. While these abilities help us to evolve as leaders, others need to be nurtured and developed. Truly remarkable leaders become remarkable through a continuous and upward climb of learning.
Based on the acclaimed book, Remarkable Leadership: Unleashing Your Leadership Potential One Skill at a Time, author Kevin Eikenberry sets out to challenge participants to be more intentional about what, when, and how they learn. Remarkable Leadership: A Learning Series offers a flexible and practical learning experiences for leaders at all levels.
The Facilitator Set Includes:
Facilitator Guide, PowerPoint presentation, sample Participant Workbooks, and hardcover book.
Facilitator Guide Table of Contents:
- Getting Started
- An Overview of the 13 Leadership Competencies
- Delivering the Remarkable Leadership Workshops
- Championing Change
- Communicating Powerfully
- Building Relationships
- Developing Others
- Focusing on Customers
- Influencing with Impact
- Thinking and Acting Innovatively
- Valuing Collaboration and Teamwork
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Taking Responsibility and Accountability
- Managing Projects and Processes Successfully
- Setting Goals and Supporting Goal Setting
- Additional Resources
- About the Author
To order individual module's participant workbooks, please view the Remarkable Leadership Training Program Collection
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information - Product ships in one week.