Put it in Writing - RTL
Put it in Writing: How to Prepare, Organize and Present a Compelling Business Report
by Kate Ward
Sharing information in the form of a report is an integral part of most workers' daily responsibilities. Put it in Writing helps employees to create reports that are consistently relevant, organized, credible, and professional no matter whether the message is intended to help improve work processes, resolve an issue, or encourage a decision. Participants are given the opportunity to apply the techniques for developing effective reports and hone their skills through numerous individual and group writing activities throughout the course. The program closes with practices on converting the content of a written report into a compelling presentation that leaves the audience with a positive impression and clear sense of the next steps.
- Identify how to prepare the content and structure of your report.
- Discover the elements that make up some of the most common types of reports.
- Learn techniques for making your report clear, credible, professional, and accurate.
- Understand how to best present the content of your report.
- Preparing to Write
- Writing a Report ? Elements of Each Type
- Writing a Report ? Tips and Mistakes to Avoid
- Presenting a Report
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Test Your Knowledge, Action Plan, Practice Exercises, and Activities
- Approx. 1 hour 10 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes
Put it in Writing is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Note: This product will be a digital download via emailed link - please add Haply.online as a safe site to your email.
Save money buy purchasing The Ultimate Collection with over 130 programs for $3999.00