Personality At Work: Technical Manual
Personality Style at Work (PSAW) is an online assessment that measures an individual's preference for using one of four primary personality styles. It has been designed to help uncover personality strengths and trouble spots, and to show how this information can be used to enhance communication, leadership, teamwork and, ultimately, forge more productive relationships in the workplace.
The Technical Manual is an essential companion to the assessment. It offers a wealth of practical information for workplace learning professionals, consultants and coaches. The manual introduces the underlying theory behind PSAW, explains in detail the four personality styles measured by the assessment and their associated drivers or key motivators and features a range of statistical data to support the assessment's validity and reliability. It concludes with a section on interpreting PSAW and providing feedback.
If you are using PSAW for coaching, or employee and leadership development, we recommend acquiring a copy of the technical manual in order to fully acclimatize yourself to the assessment, its key features and its potential applications.
The manual is offered as a downloadable PDF for personal use only. It is fully protected under copyright law and we respectfully request that you refrain from sharing or duplicating the file.
- The Importance of Personality Style
- Applications for Personality Style Development
Section 1: Getting Started
- PSAW: The Assessment
- PSAW: The Core Profile
- PSAW: The Coaching Report
Section 2: Understanding Personality Style at Work
- Theoretical Background
- The Four Personality Styles
- Dimensions of Style: Assertiveness and Expressiveness
- Influencing Drivers
- PSAW, Marston, and Emotions of Normal People
- Technical Development and Statistical Data
- Item Development
Section 3: Interpretation and Feedback
- Interpreting Dominant Personality Styles
- Interpreting the 12 Style Drivers
- Interpreting the Assertiveness and Expressiveness Dimensions
- Interpreting Influencing Drivers
- Direct Style Influencing Drivers
- Spirited Style Influencing Drivers
- Considerate Style Influencing Drivers
- Systematic Style Influencing Drivers
Section 4: Coaching with PSAW
- Providing Feedback
- Setting Feedback Goals
- Figures and Tables
- Accessing the PSAW Assessment and Reports
- About the Authors
- About HRDQ
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information - Digital file will be emailed within 24 hours.