The Matrix Manager Inventory - Participant Workbook
Introducing the Matrix Manager Inventory: Leading in a Collaborative Environment, the timely assessment and training program that’s designed to help both new and seasoned managers to acquire and develop the ability to flex between “command and control” and “influence and collaborate” management.
- Learn how to balance the skills required of traditional and matrix management
- Understand the matrix management decision-making criteria
- Build a “spectrum” of skills and behaviors that drive successful influence and collaboration
- Define the role set or network needed to be a successful matrix manager
- Overcome the daily dilemmas and challenges of matrix management
Includes: One Matrix Manager Inventory Participant Workbook. Order one per person.
Table of Contents
- Learning Goals
- Are You a Matrix Manager?
- The Case for Change
- Completing, Scoring, and Charting the Matrix Manager Inventory
- The Matrix Manager Model
- From Competency to Capabilities
- From Matrix to Virtual to Virtual Matrix Team
- From Hierarchy to Role Set
- Hierarchy to Role Set Activity
- The Transition to Matrix Manager
- Action Planning
- About the Authors
- Matrix Manager Inventory - Facilitator Set (order one per trainer)
- Matrix Manager Inventory - Self-Assessment (order one per participant)