Mars Rover Challenge Deluxe Game Kit - Clearance
CLEARANCE ITEM - This product had a few items used for a demo. The rest is still in original packaging. Only 1 available.
Mars Rover Challenge provides a powerful, unique hands-on experience that allows participants to connect with the concept of collaboration at a deep and personal level. Participants are immersed in a team construction activity, whereby they are tasked by the World Space Agency to build a prototype rover for traversing Mars’ rocky terrain.
Two versions of the game are available. The differences lie only in the lens through which collaboration is viewed—either from the perspective of leadership or teamwork. While each game has been designed to function independently, using them in tandem presents a more thorough, holistic picture of collaboration and the positive effects it has on employee engagement and productivity.
How it Works
The Deluxe Game Kit brings you both versions of the game for a considerable saving on the individual price of either version. It includes all of the required components to facilitate both games, as well as an initial supply of workbooks for up to 36 participants—18 for the leader version and 18 for the team version.
For sessions with more than 3 teams, you may order an extra team pack for either the leadership or teamwork version. All components except for the participant workbooks are reusable – although, additional workbooks can be individually purchased.
- 2 Facilitator Guides in a Single Binder
- 36 Workbooks
- 3 Game Parts Bags with K'NEX® Pieces
- 1 Clear Plastic Wallet with Extra K'NEX® Pieces
- 6 Blueprints
- 18 Price Lists (Printable .pdf file also included on USB flash drive)
- 1 Set of 3 Leader Role Cards
- 3 Sets of 6 Task cards
- 1 set of 3 Now or Never Cards
- 1 Poster
- 1 Set of 3 Team Color Cards
- 19 HRDQue Cards
- 1 USB FLASH DRIVE (CLICK FOR LIST OF INCLUDED FILES)
- 1 Tote Bag
- Mars Rover Challenge - Team Extra Game Pack
- Mars Rover Challenge - Leadership Extra Game Pack
- Mars Rover Challenge - Leadership Participant Workbook
- Mars Rover Challenge - Teamwork Participant Workbook