Managing Up - RTL
Forging a Successful Relationship with Your Supervisor
The principles of managing up are designed to make your supervisor’s life easier. However, you’ll find that becoming in tune with their needs and supporting their daily obligations in turn, benefits you. Your work life will run smoother, you’ll encounter less conflict, and you’ll make a positive impression on your supervisor, ultimately forging a successful relationship.
Managing Up is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Identify and support your supervisor's strengths, weaknesses, and workingstyle.
- Proactively seek consistent communication and monitor data.
- Determine your supervisor's priorities, goals, and pressures.
- Establish expectations and a clear system of organization.
- Help to eliminate preventable problems and use effective problem solvingskills to find resolutions.
- Exhibit positive behaviors that make you an invaluable employee.
- Managing the Relationship
- Managing Communication
- Managing Priorities and Tasks
- Managing Yourself
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.