Managing Offsite Employees - RTL
Staying Connected with a Dispersed Workforce by Janis Fisher Chan
Organizations are buzzing about the potential benefits and competitive advantage an offsite workforce has to offer. Decreased turnover and absenteeism. Improved retention. Cost reduction. Access to a larger pool of talent. And there are perks for the individual too, including increased flexibility, independence, and a better work-life balance.
But let's face it. Managing a remote workforce takes more than smartphones, WiFi, web cams, and expense allowances. It requires the right employees in the right jobs with the right skills and the right resources. And it also requires managers with the know-how to communicate effectively, maintain a sense of community, cultivate teamwork and develop relationships built on trust.
Position them for success with Managing Offsite Employees: Staying Connected with a Dispersed Workforce, the half-day program that's packed with self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practices activities, and more.
Managing Offsite Employees is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Learn how offsite working relationships can benefit employees, managers, and organizations.
- Understand the challenges of managing offsite employees.
- Identify the tools and resources necessary for offsite employees to be effective.
- Discover the role trust and communication play in the success of offsite employees.
- Develop strategies to overcome common issues associated with managing a remote staff.
- Learn the best practices for the successful management of offsite employees.
- Benefits and Challenges of Offsite Relationships
- Managing Offsite Employees Successfully
- The Right Stuff
- Trust and Communication - The Essential Components
- Keeping Offsite Employees on Track
- Challenges and Best Practices
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.