Learning to Manage - RTL
Techniques and Tools for the New Manager by Kate Ward
So you’re highly knowledgeable and skilled in your career field, your hard work has paid off and a job promotion is likely or has already come your way. You relish in the prospects and rightfully so — a managerial role is an exciting and advantageous opportunity, but if you’re not equipped with the management know-how, it can be a surprisingly overwhelming transition. How do you make it a success?
Learning to Manage walks you through the process of successful management by introducing the tools and techniques for effectively handling five target areas — people, projects, performance, problems, and even personal development because successful management starts with being able to manage yourself. Each of these areas is essential to minimizing the stress associated with the transition from individual work as you learn to delegate, communicate, and most of all, develop your employees — laying the foundation for productivity and organizational success.
Learning to Manage is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Understand how to make the transition into management.
- Avoid the common pitfalls that derail new managers.
- Discover how to communicate effectively up and down yourorganization.
- Explore ways to effectively delegate work and encourage employeedevelopment.
- Identify how to manage task-related and interpersonal crises.
- Develop self-awareness and determine the support you need to successfullymanage employees.
- Adopt the Right Mindset
- Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- People Management
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- Problem Management
- Personal Management
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 25 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.