Learning to Listen - Self Assessment
Why is Learning to Listen so effective?
With a focus on both visible and invisible aspects of listening behavior,Learning to Listen evaluates current skill level, shows individuals how to take an active role in the listening process, and then provides ample opportunities for practice and development. The result? Employees who are well equipped to handle customer complaints, negotiate contracts, perform as team members, and lead departments. And that translates into a competitive advantage for your organization.
- Determine listening effectiveness in three dimensions
- Explore the visible and invisible aspects of listening
- Learn what it takes both physically and mentally to listen
- Understand common barriers to effective listening
- Create a plan to put new skills into immediate action
Learning to Listen is a communication assessment and soft-skills training program that measures both visible and invisible listening skills. This listening skills test helps individuals to develop their strengths and improve upon their weaknesses so they are better equipped to handle customer complaints, negotiate contracts, manage teams, and more. Learning to Listen is a great foundation for any communication skills training program.
- Hard Copy Assessment
- On-Line Assessment
- Learning to Listen - Facilitation Set
- Learning to Listen - Participant Workbook
- Learning to Listen - Assessment/ Participant Workbook (bundle and save)