Learning Styles Questionnaire - Capitalizing on Your Learning Style Workbook
by Peter Honey and Alan Mumford
Learning Styles Questionnaire (LSQ) is an assessment developed by renowned learning specialists Peter Honey and Alan Mumford. The assessment identifies an individual's preference for using one of four learning styles: Activist, Reflector, Theorist, or Pragmatist.
Knowledge of their preferred learning style puts individuals in a better position to select learning experiences that suit their style. Learning Styles Questionnaire also may be used to surface team learning issues or to balance training methods to accommodate the different learning preferences in a group
The accompanying workbook, Capitalizing on Your Learning Style, helps individuals make sense of their LSQ results. It shows individuals how to maximize their learning strengths, compensate for weaknesses, and develop their less dominant styles.
- Identify individual learning style preferences
- Increase the awareness of learning activities that are congruent with individual learning styles
- Learn how to maximize learning strengths
- Develop less dominant learning styles
- Balance the learning styles of groups
- Surface team learning difficulties
- Expand learning style range
Includes 1 print assessment.Order one Self Assessment for each individual. Quantity discounts available.
Each Self Assessment includes:
- Assessment with pressure-sensitive response form
- Interpretive Guide
- Learning Style – General Descriptions
- Scoring the Questionnaire
- Plotting Your Scores
- About the Authors
- Learning Styles Questionnaire - Facilitation Set
- Capitalizing On Your Learning Style - Self-Assessment