Leading Through Transitions - Participant Workbook
Being a leader in today’s ever-changing organizations can be a daunting task. Not only are they challenged with the structural side, they are also on the frontlines of the people part of change. From the expert minds at The Center for Creative Leadership, Leading Through Transitions is a comprehensive real-world training program that provides leaders with the skills — and the confidence — they need to be effective while facing unrelenting change. The one – to two-day workshop explores the dynamic tension between six pairs of seemingly paradoxical leadership attributes:
- Being tough while simultaneously expressing appropriate empathy
- Catalyzing change while understanding transition
- Expressing a sense of urgency while retaining the capacity for realistic patience
- Being self-reliant yet trusting others
- Radiating both optimism and realism
- Capitalizing on strengths while fostering the capacity to go against the grain
Kerry A. Bunker is founder and president of Mangrove Leadership Solutions, an executive development firm specializing in improving organizational leadership and performance through senior executive learning and coaching. Prior to forming his current organization, Kerry was senior fellow and manager of the Awareness Program for Executive Excellence (APEX) at the Center for Creative Leadership.
Michael Wakefield is president of Xander Inc., a consultancy specializing in the practical application of psychology to leadership and performance enhancement. Michael is also a principal with Amazon's Global Leadership Development group. His primary responsibilities are to design and deliver leadership development initiatives. Michael came to Amazon from the Center for Creative Leadership, where he served as the manager of trainer development and designed and delivered customized, client-specific programs.
Duration: Choose workbooks for 1-day or 2-day course.
Additional Leading through Change Products:
- Facilitator Set - (order 1 per instructor)
- Handout - Come in packs of 20 (Need 3 copies per participant)
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information - Product ships in 1 week.