Leading Change at Every Level - Facilitator Set
by Laurie Ribble Libove, MS and the HRDQ Development Team
Leading Organizational Change
Change is here to stay; there's no doubt about it. But in today's empowered workplace, leading organizational change has, well, changed. What was once the role of senior management is now the day-to-day responsibility of individuals throughout the organization, from the execs at the top of the pyramid to the frontline employees at the base.
And that's good news. Why? Because studies show that leading organizational change efforts are more successful when they're implemented by the people they impact most. Regardless of authority or position, the ability to champion change has become a key factor in professional and organizational performance.
Leading Change at Every Level is the combination self-assessment and training workshop that measures skill level and develops the five behaviors of effective change leaders: modeling the change, communicating about the change, involving others in the change, helping others break from the past, and creating a supportive environment for change.
- Measure current change leadership abilities
- Understand effective change leadership behaviors
- Develop change leadership skills
- Generate support for change efforts
- Improve the ability to lead change initiatives
Packed with step-by-step facilitator guidance, a three-hour program outline, several skill practice activities, action planning worksheets, a real-world case study, reproducible article, and lots of ideas for customizing the learning experience, Leading Change at Every Level is your comprehensive toolkit for building confident change leaders from top to bottom.
Includes: The Leading Change at Every Level Facilitator Guide, sample print self-assessment, sample online report, reproducible case study, reproducible article, and facilitator support materials.Order one per trainer.
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: Theoretical Background
- Section 3: Workshop
- Section 4: Facilitator Support Materials, including four optional activities
- Section 5: Reproducible Masters, including Transparency Masters
- Reproducible case study: “Leading Change When You’re Not in Charge”
- Reproducible article: The Change Leadership Journey
- Sample print self-assessment
- Sample online report
Additional Products: Leading Change at Every Level Self-Assessment