Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) - Reminder Card
The Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI) approaches leadership as a measurable and learnable set of behaviors. Developed by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, this well-known 360-degree assessment tool helps individuals measure their leadership competencies and learn how to apply the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership to real-life organizational challenges.
- Understand that effective leadership skills can be learned
- Measure leadership competencies
- Learn the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership Model
- Discover how to apply practices to organizational challenges
What's new in the 4th Edition:
- A fresh, modern look to the materials, including the feedback reports
- A group comparison report page
- A shorter workbook specifically designed for debriefing and understanding the Feedback Report
- The latest data on the model
- An updated facilitator's guide that focuses on LPI administration, debrief, and how a facilitator can develop one's leaders from there
Anyone can learn to be an effective leader if they are given the right feedback and tools. Help others to discover their leadership potential with the LPI!
The LPI: Card is a reminder resource that leaders can use to recall The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and the 6 LPI behaviors associated with each practice.
What to Buy:
Buy one facilitator set for each instructor. For each participant buy 1 self-assessment, workbook, development planner and reminder card. For each participant, purchase at least 3 observer forms.
- LPI - Facilitator Set
- LPI - Self-Assessment
- LPI - Participant Workbook
- LPI - Observer Form
- LPI - Poster
- LPI - Development Planner
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information - This item ships in 1 week.