Jungle Escape - Participant Guide
Sold in packs of 5
Fifth Edition by Rollin Glaser, Ed.D. and Christine Glaser, M.Ed.
Fully immersed in a survival scenario, teams are challenged to work together to build a make-shift helicopter with only limited parts--and each other. Jungle Escape's hands-on design enables players to discover and practice critical group-process skills such as team planning, problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution. Before they know it, they've experienced first-hand the differences between a Cohesive team and one that's Fragmented or Divergent. Participants will accomplish all of this through one of our best team building games.
- Understand the difference between Cohesive, Fragmented, and Divergent teams
- Learn and practice the nine elements of effective teamwork
- Experience vital group-process skills
- Demonstrate the balance between planning and implementation
- Recognize the impact of individual behavior on group productivity
- Establish action-planning steps for improved team performance
Additional Products: Jungle Escape Game