Increasing Your Financial Intelligence
Increasing Your Financial Intelligence is a back-to-basics training program that's perfect for anyone who needs to learn how to read, interpret, and analyze the ten most commonly used accounting instruments. Managers, particularly, will benefit from understanding the financial consequences of their decisions. And, in doing so, be more able to contribute to planning and strategy discussions. From budgets and income statements to EBITDA, break-even analysis, and profitability ratio, this program empowers individuals to control operations, justify requests, translate performance into financial terms, and quantify their contribution to the organization.
In-depth Exploration of These Ten Financial Instruments:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flows
- EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization)
- Break-even analysis
- Liquidity ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Leverage ratios
- Efficiency ratios
- Recognize the importance of analyzing financial information
- Understand the purpose and benefits of budgets
- Know how to differentiate common accounting instruments
- Be prepared to perform horizontal and vertical analyses
- Learn which ratios are most important to your organization
- Essential Financial Statements and Analyses
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.