Ideas Into Action - RTL
From Creativity to Innovation
Innovation is usually less about a revolutionary idea and more abut and evolution and execution.
Simply put, the goal of innovation is to introduce something new or to make something better. But that doesn't mean it has to be complex or difficult. Whether it's improving customer return policies or developing high-tech products, innovation can happen anywhere in an organization — and by anyone.
Ideas Into Action: From Creativity to Innovation is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Realize the common myths and misconceptions about innovation
- Understand how to apply creativity to any problem or issue
- Discover how to use multiple intelligences to generate ideas
- Learn a four-step process for team innovation
- Understand how to promote innovation without regulating it
- Find out how to spot sacred cows
- Myths and Misconceptions
- Individual Innovation
- Team Innovation
- Organization Actions
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Practice Exercises, States of theCreative Process, Action Plan, and Suggested Resource List
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.