How to Manage Your Emotions - RTL
While it is not always possible to check emotions at the door, it is possible to figure out what triggers emotional responses and then learn how to respond appropriately.
From minimizing frustration to conquering negative self-talk, this training will give individuals the tools they need to control physical responses, reframe thinking, handle accidental outbursts, and learn long-term strategies for channeling emotions productively.
How to Manage Your Emotions is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Recognize the messages our emotions send us at work
- Understand the trigger-perception-response cycle
- Reframe our thinking to avoid emotional outbursts
- Replace emotional outbursts with productive confrontations
- Recover from your own or another person's emotional outburst
- Employ long-term strategies to channel emotions productively
- The What and Why of Emotions
- All about Triggers
- Strategies for Managing Your Emotions
- Oops! What to Do When an Outburst Happens
- Be a Team Player
- Long-Term Strategies to Channel Emotions Productively
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Activities, Identify Personal Trigger Exercise, Problem-Solving Practice, and Action Plan
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.