Healthcare Toolkit, Volumes 1 and 2 - DVD
(This item ships for FREE via UPS in 3-5 business days to the continental US.)
Duration: 46 clips, 29 minutes
- Supports patient-centered care by modeling key interpersonal and service skills
- Improves efficiency by instructing staff on communication, accountability and conflict resolution
- Maximizes training budgets with a library of video clips that can be used for a variety of applications
The assorted teaching clips in this 2-volume Toolkit — pulled from some of the healthcare industry's best interpersonal skills training videos — can be used to build these core competencies. The training needs in healthcare organizations can change on any given day. In some cases, a topic requires a fully facilitated session.
The Healthcare Toolkits provide a flexible set of materials that can help you build awareness and skills in workplace interactions and professionalism in responding to patients and co-workers. The video clips have been selected just for healthcare training and fall into these categories.
Volume 1 Covers:
- Ensuring Patient Satisfaction – provides awareness of what matters most to patients and shows how to keep patients satisfied.
- Building Accountability, Ethics and Integrity – demonstrates how individuals can work to improve and maintain strong personal standards when it comes to ethics and responsibility.
- Team Building – illustrates principles of teamwork that lead to the kind of positive, collaborative environment that will keep staff focused on the task at hand: treating patients.
Volume 2 Covers:
- Embracing Diversity – explores the fascinating ways that culture and other forms of diversity can influence patient care while showing healthcare workers how to respect differences.
- Communicating With Clarity – shows examples of communication—with patients and coworkers—and how to improve it.
- Resolving Conflict – examines the roots of workplace conflict and helps develop methods for reducing it.
- Supervising Others – provides examples that help build the supervisory skills of your clinical staff.
You can use the segments singly, by category, or in your own creative combinations. The accompanying Leader's Guides provide suggestions for use, discussion questions, and tables to help you identify which segments are most appropriate for your training applications.
A Media Partners™ release.