Fundamentals of Strategic Planning - RTL
Strategic planning means different things to different people. To some it means creating vision and practicing values. To others it means setting deadlines for action items and managing changes. Whether you come from the more philosophical end or the task-oriented end, strategic planning does include moving the company forward toward a shared vision through agreed-upon goals and objectives.
Fundamentals of Strategic Planning is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Identify the elements of an effective strategic planning model
- Identify a good foundation for creating a strategic team
- Discover your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats whensetting directions
- Define strategic values
- Participate in a strategic planning effort
- Avoid common pitfalls that derail strategic plans
- The Pillars of Planning
- The Power of a Shared Vision
- Powering Up the Double A?s: Analysis and Agenda
- Turning Strategy into Action
- Seeing Your Plan Through
- 8 hours / One Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Group Activities, Defining CoreValues, Developing a Vision Statement, Preparing a StrategicAgenda, Action Plan
- Approx. 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. It may take up to 24 hours for email to arrive.