From Creativity to Innovation
Coming up with an idea is only a first step to innovation. What matters more are execution and implementation. It may seem obvious, but many companies struggle with it. While brainstorming sessions are stimulating and spawn ideas - the implementation is too often considered impractical just days after the exercise.
Innovation is usually less about a revolutionary idea and more about evolution and execution. Simply put, the goal of innovation is to introduce something new or to make something better. But that doesn't mean it has to be complex or difficult. Whether It's improving customer return policies or developing high-tech products, innovation can happen anywhere in an organization – and by anyone.
- Learning Outcomes:
- Realize the common myths and misconceptions about innovation
- Understand how to apply creativity to any problem or issue
- Discover how to use multiple intelligences to generate ideas
- Learn a four-step process for team innovation
- Understand how to promote innovation without regulating it
- Find out how to spot sacred cows
- Myths and Misconceptions
- Individual Innovation
- Team Innovation
- Organization Actions
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.