Financial Intelligence - RTL
Do more with less. It’s become the mantra of organizations across the globe. The demand for increased productivity and bottom-line results is greater than ever before, and the responsibility for monitoring and driving business is no longer the sole domain of the accounting department. Today, employees are partly accountable for the organization’s financial well being, regardless of their background, experience, or skill set.
Chances are most employees have a limited knowledge of financial basics, even if they passed Accounting 101 in years past. But the truth is everyone can benefit from a working knowledge of accounting and financial instruments. And as a trainer, you need a solution that will get employees quickly up to speed, whether you are introducing new concepts or refreshing rusty skills.
Financial Intelligence is a back-to-basics training program that’s perfect for anyone who needs to learn how to read, interpret, and analyze the ten most commonly used accounting instruments. Managers, particularly, will benefit from understanding the financial consequences of their decisions. And, in doing so, be more able to contribute to planning and strategy discussions. From budgets and income statements to EBITDA, break-even analysis, and profitability ratio, this program empowers individuals to control operations, justify requests, translate performance into financial terms, and quantify their contribution to the organization.
In-depth Exploration of These Ten Financial Instruments:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flows
- Break-even analysis
- Liquidity ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Leverage ratios
- Efficiency ratios
Financial Intelligence is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Recognize the importance of analyzing financial information
- Understand the purpose and benefits of budgets
- Know how to differentiate common accounting instruments
- Be prepared to perform horizontal and vertical analyses
- Learn which ratios are most important to your organization
- Essential Financial Statements and Analyses
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take 24 hours to arrive.