Ethics in the Workplace - RTL
Being ethical does not mean following your feelings. Your feelings can misdirect you.
This training program explores how workplace ethics should be developed, how to create the standards and policies that support them, how employees can be trained and managed to follow and support these standards, and how to deal with problems where ethics are concerned.
Ethics in the Workplace is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Dispel common myths about business ethics
- Describe the ideal ethical workplace
- Implement ethics guidelines and policies in your organization
- Identify and resolve typical ethical dilemmas
- Recognize common excuses for unethical behavior, and what to do aboutthem
- Deal with unethical coworkers, customers, and vendors
- What is Business Ethics?
- How to Create an Ethical Workplace
- Tools to Support an Ethical Workplace
- Applying Ethics in the Real World
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Group Activities,Decision Confidence Assessment, Myths About Business Ethics,and Ethical Dilemma Practice Exercises
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.