Employee Engagement - RTL
by Kate Ward
The Supervisor's Guide to Gaining and Sustaining Commitment
Employee Engagement is a training course that introducesleaders and managers alike to the tools and techniques for ensuring employeesfeel valued and supported in their day-to-day responsibilities. Organized intofour distinct categories or strategies for employee engagement, the programoffers self-assessments, interactive activities, and practical knowledge forbecoming an effective and influential leader.
Employee Engagement is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Recognize the importance of knowing every employee as a unique individual.
- Identify each employee's strengths and how to leverage them in the workplace.
- Show your support by minimizing obstacles that frustrate employees—including yourself!
- Create a career path and meaningful work for each employee.
- Foster an environment where employees feel free to ask and say anything.
- Show appreciation and recognition in a way that is meaningful to each employee.
- Know — know your employees as individuals and know their unique strengths
- Show — show your employees you support them by giving them the resources they need to do their jobs well and by removing obstacles that stand in their way
- Grow — give your employees the right amount of attention and feedback to help them develop their skills and feel their work is meaningful
- Crow — share information, recognize, and appreciate all employees for their contributions to the organization
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Activities, Role Playing, and Action Plan
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.