A Scientifically Proven Method for Developing the Skills of Success
No doubt technical and task-oriented skills are important to bring to any working environment, but research has proven that real success comes from those who have honed the soft skill of emotional intelligence. No organization is without its ups, downs, and of course, turnarounds, which is why emotional intelligence is an essential aspect for anyone in the working field. In a world of deadlines, organizational changes, limited resources, and conflicting orders (to name a few stressors), having the ability to control your emotions is essential to navigating the unavoidably high-stress environment that often shapes the working world.
But It's not just about taking control of your reactions to emotionally-charged situations. Emotional intelligence is recognizing your emotional triggers and knowing when and how to use them in a way that enables you to not only deal with these stressors objectively, but to also develop strong connections with your co-workers. Emotional Intelligence: A Scientifically Proven Method for Developing the Skills of Success, introduces the four essential aspects to honing this soft skill - intrapersonal skills, interpersonal skills, adaptability, and resilience - and strategies for developing each; helping you to confront issues, tackle problems, and manage change and stress with composure and clarity.
- Manage your emotions by recognizing how thoughts and emotions are connected.
- Improve your self-control by identifying physical cues that indicate your emotions may be taking over.
- Discover how emotional intelligence can help you develop more positive relationships at work.
- Learn how to use assertive communication to express your needs and feelings appropriately.
- Learn how to respond more quickly and positively to changing circumstances.
- Improve your ability to remain composed in stressful situations.
- Explore how to use emotional intelligence to bounce back from setbacks.
- Learn how to develop a more optimistic outlook.
- Definition of Emotional Intelligence
- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Aspects of Emotional Intelligence
- Intrapersonal Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.